ATTORNEY ADAM LAWLER
Adam Lawler is the founder of Lawler Brown. Adam is a 2004 graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law. Adam worked for a local firm until founding the Lawler Brown in 2009. Adam’s practice areas focus in Personal Injury, Business, Real Estate, Probate/Trust/Estate Administration and general litigation.
- Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Illinois
- Illinois, 2004
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2004
- B.S. (Business Economics) and B.S. (Business and Administration)
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
Marion, Illinois, United States of America
Have questions? We can help!
Would you like to get in touch with us? Please fill out the short form below and we’ll contact you in a manner and at a time of your convenience.
Learn how our knowledge and experience can protect your business interests.
To learn more about our individualized services, click any of the following:
The traditional conception of real property ownership was that a landowner owned his plot of land along with a column of dirt down to the center of the earth and a column of air up to the sky.read more
When Can Your Neighbors Legally Take Your Land? There is a concept in real estate law that is little known outside the legal world, whereby a trespasser can gain legal title to someone else’s land.read more
Resisting arrest is very common and occurs any time a person interferes with or obstructs an officer’s attempt to make a legal arrest. In Illinois, it is usually charged as a misdemeanor.read more