ATTORNEY NICK BROWN
Nick Brown is an owner of Lawler Brown. Nick is a 2010 graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Law. Nick was a Williamson County Assistant State’s Attorney from 2010-2014 before joining the Lawler Brown. Nick’s practice areas focus in Personal Injury, Products Liability, Real Estate, Criminal Defense, Estate and Trust, and Probate/Trust/Estate Administration.
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Assistant State’s Attorney Williamson County IL, 2009-2014
- B.A. Philosophy Southern Illinois University 2006
- J.D. Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States of America
Have questions? We can help!
Would you like to get in touch with us? Please fill out the short form below and we’ll contact you in a manner and at a time of your convenience.
Learn how our knowledge and experience can protect your business interests.
To learn more about our individualized services, click any of the following: