Illinois Legal Web Resources
A collection of related & helpful online resources.
We have created a list of helpful links and web resources that may be helpful to you and your particular needs. Simply click any of the below links and you will be redirected to that particular resource.
- Judici – Online Access to Participating Illinois Courts
- Illinois General Assembly – Illinois Compiled Statutes
- Illinois Administrative Code
- Williamson County Circuit Clerk
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk
- Randolph County Circuit Clerk
- Franklin County Circuit Clerk
- Union County Circuit Clerk
- Illinois Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Illinois Central District Court
- Illinois Northern District Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- State of Illinois
- Illinois Bar Association
- Illinois Consumer Protection
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois Department of Labor
- Illinois Department of Insurance
- Illinois Secretary of State – Cyberdrive Illinois
Federal Government, Statutes and Regulations:
A collection of resources containing codes, regulations and Federal information. Simply click any of the below links and you will be redirected to that particular resource.
Have questions? We can help!
Would you like to get in touch with us? Please fill out the short form below and we’ll contact you in a manner and at a time of your convenience.
Learn how our knowledge and experience can protect your business interests.
To learn more about our individualized services, click any of the following:
The traditional conception of real property ownership was that a landowner owned his plot of land along with a column of dirt down to the center of the earth and a column of air up to the sky.read more
When Can Your Neighbors Legally Take Your Land? There is a concept in real estate law that is little known outside the legal world, whereby a trespasser can gain legal title to someone else’s land.read more
Resisting arrest is very common and occurs any time a person interferes with or obstructs an officer’s attempt to make a legal arrest. In Illinois, it is usually charged as a misdemeanor.read more