ATTORNEY DAVID LAWLER
David Lawler is an owner of Lawler Brown Law Firm. David is a 2010 graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Law. David was a Williamson County Assistant State’s Attorney from 2010-2012 before joining the Lawler Brown. David’s practice areas focus in Real Estate, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Estate and Trust, and Probate/Trust/Estate Administration.
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Juris Doctor, Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois, 2010
- B.S. (Biology and Chemistry) Dominican University, River Forest, Illinois, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
Carbondale, Illinois, United States of America
Have questions? We can help!
Would you like to get in touch with us? Please fill out the short form below and we’ll contact you in a manner and at a time of your convenience.
Learn how our knowledge and experience can protect your business interests.
To learn more about our individualized services, click any of the following: