Southern Illinois Business Law
Marion Business Law Firm
Whether you are in the early stages of starting a business of your own, or you’ve invested your life in building a successful venture, you have a lot of hopes — and often money — at stake.
A successful business is hard work, but getting good legal advice to help you make decisions, minimize risk and protect your finances need not be difficult. It’s as easy as contacting Lawler Brown.
We Can Assist Your Business
Lawler Brown is a law firm that many southern Illinois area businesses and entrepreneurs rely on when they need legal advice, transactional services, and business contracts in a timely and reliable method.
Lawler Brown provides comprehensive business law services including:
- Starting a business and choosing a business entity
- Buying or selling a business
- Drafting and due diligence review of business contracts
- General legal counsel services for ongoing legal advice from a law firm that understands your particular business and your goals
- Commercial real estate leasing, purchase agreements, including services for business owners and builders
- Business litigation for any type of business dispute, including employment disputes, breach of contract, fraudulent business practices, unfair competition, and partnership and shareholders disputes/li>
- Business succession planning to ensure the smooth transfer of ownership and management within a business
Have questions? We can help!
Would you like to get in touch with us? Please fill out the short form below and we’ll contact you in a manner and at a time of your convenience.
Learn how our knowledge and experience can protect your business interests.
To learn more about our individualized services, click any of the following: